I am a Stockholm based curator. In my work and research I employ a curatorial approach of creating narratives that break down hierarchies between disciplines such as visual art, architecture, or biology and encourage a collective consciousness that merges fiction and non-fiction beyond anthropogenic thinking.
I am currently pursuing my master's degree in the international master’s programme Curating Art (2018 intake) at Stockholm University (SE) and obtained my bachelor’s degree in Art History and Scandinavian Studies from the University of Cologne (DE).
Selected exhibitions & projects
- Royal Institute of Art´s Graduation Show MFA 2021 Transmission, May 21 - June 12, 2021
- Love, Body and Work - Artistic Research in Uncertain Times, March 27 - May 9, 2021
- Survival of the Fittest February 14-16, 2020
- A Guided Tour Through the Unconscious, November 6, 2019
- Body of Care and Control January 26 – February 10, 2019
- One exhibition, 72 hours, November 3-5, 2017 (German website)